Wednesday, January 6, 2010

So...I'm Kinda starting to have a crush on CVS

I am starting to develop a crush on CVS.

There I said it.

My first day with trying to understand the CVS Extra Bucks (or store credit) was a hot mess. I had a complete miss understanding of how these thingy's worked.

I had a brief training session with my PCC (Personal Coupon Consultant - miss " Pinch this, Stretch that") the next day and was informed of my many errors.

I didn't realize I could break up purchases ( and the gals at CVS are sweet to do so!).

To start your EBC's look at the CVS Store add and pick out a few of the items that have a great ECB return.

Since I made so many purchases my first day I had about...12 ECB's to spend towards my next purchases.

So my PCC tells me to get my Oust! Coupons out and get my butt to CVS. I take the deal of buy 1 get 1 free and I get 6 ECB's for doing that! And I have 2 coupons for the Oust! ....so you know that means I get another 12 ECB's!

I am way excited.....

I end up breaking my purchases into 2 seperate transactions.

1. Transaction:
*Buy 1 Get 1 Free OUST! (2 bottles)
*1 bottle of Loreal's new Shampoo (on sale for 6.99 and I had a 2$ coupon)
*1 GE Energy Light Bulb on sale for 99 cents
This transaction before my coupons and ECB's was 23$. I paid $8.42 and earned another 6 bucks of ECB's

2. Transaction:
*Buy 1 Get 1 Free OUST! (2 bottles)
*1 Rimmel Mascara - 75% off
*Eyeliner sharpener - 75% off
*5 Rimmel eyeshadows - 75% off
*Revlon Lipgloss - 75% off
This transaction before my coupons and ECB's was 75$. I paid $8.82 and earned another 6 bucks of ECB's. The reason I saved so much is my make up purchases were less then 1.50$ each. WHAT A DEAL!!

So YES - CVS

I will be visiting you again.....I have a feeling our relationship is just starting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say What?@?

Name: Thomas Family
Occupation: Family Unity
Education: Parent's of twins *double the trouble*
Here for: Good times and Family memories