Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Great night at Walgreens!

I had to stop by Fresh and Easy tonight to get some items for the week and Walgreens was right next door....calling my name....

I had a few coupons (since I can't travel without them now) so I decided to stop in...

I'm happy I did!  I got a couple of sweet deals.



The only thing I didn't have a coupon for was the Charmin Toilet paprer...but it was on sale for $3.99.  I know I know....most of you die-harding-couponers are CrinGing!

But considering the fact that I NEVER used coupons before...I'm not doing too bad.

3 boxes of Kleenex $1.39 each
2 bags of Halls 2/$5
4 bottles of Sunlight Dish $1.99 each
1 6-Roll of Charmin $3.99

The COUPONS:

Kleenex $.79 each w/Walgreens coupon (limit 3) - Plus $.50 off any purchase of 3 - SWEET!
Halls $.99 each w/Walgreens coupon (limit 2) - Plus $1.00 off any purchase of 2 - SWEET!
Sunlight $1.99 get 1 free w/Walgreens coupon (limit 4)

So for the Kleenex I paid $.53 cents each!
For the Halls I paid $.49 cents each!
For the Sunlight I paid $.99 cents each...not an awesome deal - but I will take it.

I saved about $12 dollars over all and only paid $11.82.  So I knocked 50% off my bill.....


WHAT HAVE I BEEN DOING FOR THE PAST 17 YEARS!!!

I could have saved TONS of money - and gone on some awesome Vacations....

Well - I have been shown the light!

1 comment:

  1. PCC Here... Charmain coupon would have been $0.25, not cringing too bad on that one. The sunlight I may have passed on only because (I know that I can get Dawn and Palmolive for .75 cents at CVS every few months and you'll soon get there!) But as a newbie your doing AWESOME.. So my question is, are you only talking about your deals now?

    ReplyDelete

Say What?@?

Name: Thomas Family
Occupation: Family Unity
Education: Parent's of twins *double the trouble*
Here for: Good times and Family memories