Thursday, June 25, 2009

No more Jon and Kate plus 8 for me!!

I am boycotting Jon and Kate

I don't know if anyone watched the last episode where they had their "big announcement". I was truly heartbroken.

I can't believe this couple let 15 minutes of celebrity break them up. I want to say I blame money hungry Kate, but Jon's as much to blame as well.

Here are two people that if you watch their first episodes really loved one another. Yes they had their fights and they always seemed to make up. Always calling their interview sessions as "therapy".

So I refuse to support a show that will now consist of 8 children living in a mansion with 2 parents floating in and out several days in a row.

I am not in their shoes so I don't know what it's like. But I do have 16 years of marriage under my belt and know that it takes work.

Anyone that knows me and Walt knows what it took for us to have kids. We were married for 10 years before we had kids. So we got to know each other pretty well. But when kids come along things can change if you don't have that amazing connection. It will seem more like a struggle then like team work. My advice to many younger married couples is to not have kids for the first 5 years. Really get to know each other and spend that quality time together. It will be worth it when you make that decision to bring children into this world.

The world is hard enough and now Jon and Kate's kids are going to be known as those "kids who's parent's got divorced on TV". They will probably be in history books. I think it's horrible that they are continuing the show.

This of course is my personal opinion...and of course no body relevant reads my blog! So I can say what I want! LOL

TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say What?@?

Name: Thomas Family
Occupation: Family Unity
Education: Parent's of twins *double the trouble*
Here for: Good times and Family memories