Saturday, June 27, 2009

Changes

So the kids are getting ready to turn 6. Where did the time go? It seems like yesterday Walt and I were just bringing them home from the hospital.

We are thinking of trying again next year for some more. The kids are really excited about being a big brother or sister. I hope we don't disappoint them! I keep trying to get my sister to get prego again too so we can go through it together...and my sister in law is thinking of it again too...so that would be really cool!

I just want to say God...thank you for giving me amazing kids...and Walt thank you for giving me mini you's!! The kids are a great mixture of us both but they both look like you. I am just the nanny after all! LOL

It's amazing the things people will say to you...I can remember being in Sam's Club when the kids were about 8 or 9 months old. Granted at that time the kids had very little hair, big blue eyes (still do) and the hair they had was white. I have dark brown hair and dark eyes. So this old lady was commenting on the kids and saying they behaved so well. And then she asked me if I was their "nanny". I almost DIED!

Walt and I have had many funny moments with the kids out and about. Owen is my little thinker. He reminds me of "Deep thoughts" by Jack Handy on Sat Night Live! It's always this deep question but at the same time makes Walt and I laugh so hard!

Keelee is my drama queen....she's usually very easy going, listens well....but she's a little dramatic. Very quick to cry if you look at her funny. It used to bother me alot and I totally babied her when she did it...now I laugh. Not sure if that's the correct way to handle it.

They are amazing...they are both reading now, which we are very proud of. I am waiting for the moment when my children realize they are smarter then me. How long can I keep up this sherade that I am all knowing? It won't last much longer that's for sure! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say What?@?

Name: Thomas Family
Occupation: Family Unity
Education: Parent's of twins *double the trouble*
Here for: Good times and Family memories