Saturday, June 6, 2009

New Make-up Find


So Keelee brings home this adorable little blue box and says "look what Grandma gave me". She takes it out and there is this really cute bottle of lip tint and it's in the shape of a raindrop! First of all shiny boxes just excite me in general - then you add a prize inside and I get delirious! And I'm not talking about the shiny box surprise I once got from Walt - but that's a whole other story. He has a twisted way of giving me really nice and expensive gifts. But of course that was B.C. (before children).
Again - I digress...

Shiny box - oh yes I remember. At the time of this little discovery I was making dinner so I didn't get to enjoy the full dynamics of this little treasure. Dinner ends and Keelee has gone to her room for "girl time". There's the box and it's just staring at me. I calmly pick it up and begin to inspect the lip tint. By now I have discovered it's not lip tint it's actually a lip conditioner. I take a look at the ingredients on the box and to my surprise everything is NATURAL! It has: Castor Oil, Aloe Vera Oil, Macadamia Nut Oil, Hawaiian Kukui Nut Oil, Mango Butter, Beeswax,Vitamin E and Avocado Oil. This is amazing!!




They are local out of Las Vegas, NV and the prices aren't too bad either. Comparable to high end makeup like MAC etc.

The thing I liked most about this lip conditioner is it has this really pretty shimmer to it. Most of us who where shimmery lip anything's know how frustrating it is to actually feel the glitter on your lips. This product is amazing. It provides the shimmer and you hardly feel it on your lips at all. It's not tacky and has a great taste from all the natural ingredients.

And of course this is where Walt stepped in and totally made fun of me...calling me a connoisseur of Lip Gloss! He pretty much compared me to a wine taster when I was reviewing this lip conditioner. He thinks he is sooooo funny!

I am so impressed with this one product that I can't wait to get some more! And how cute is this packaging. The company's name is Rain Cosmetics and the website is www.raincosmetics.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say What?@?

Name: Thomas Family
Occupation: Family Unity
Education: Parent's of twins *double the trouble*
Here for: Good times and Family memories