Monday, May 4, 2009

Veil's Birthday Party

So my little niece has just turned 2! I can't even believe it...it feels like just yesterday that Kendell had her! So we decided to go up to Kendell and Derek's cabin to have a little celebration with Veil. It was really a nice visit. I wasn't feeling very well but we still had a good time. This IBS kicks my butt sometimes! LOL





Veil got alot of nice things for her birthday! Kendell and Derek got her a play set that my Dad put together for her and all the kids just loved it! I have some pictures of them playing on it.


Walt and Derek went for a ride on the quads and then they came back and took the kids down to the creek to splash around in the water for a bit while Kendell and I visited.

Oh yeah and I almost lost my life! Just Kidding! One of Kendell's goats totally attacked me...I have it on video!

The kids got to ride on a quad too and they had a blast. Owen was really good at it and I think Keelee was a little scared. But she still had alot of fun.

We had a good day with the Foremans! Thanks for the good times....

PS - the funniest thing last week that happened to me.....in the grocery store, on the cleaning isle...both my kids are holding feather dusters...and singing...."BABY COME BACK" from those stupid swifter commercials....I almost pee'd my pants I was laughing to hard....I took video of it with my cell phone...I could write a whole blog about that! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say What?@?

Name: Thomas Family
Occupation: Family Unity
Education: Parent's of twins *double the trouble*
Here for: Good times and Family memories