Saturday, May 9, 2009

Chick Bait

Okay girls - if you have a man in your life that loves fishing and hunting and camping like my man Walt....then I have the best new accessory for us girls! So me and the kids were at Bass Pro the other day getting some new hiking boots for keelee and I of course had to shop around a little!

Well in the jewelry section I found the most unique and beautiful earrings! They are from a company called Chick Bait (www.chickbait.com). Please check out the website when you have time. They have these beautiful "fly fishing" earrings in a ton of colors. More importantly they are made from real fishing gear. I bought a teal pair of earings *not badly priced either* at $19.95 and put them on as soon as I got in the car. Well low and behold that was the first thing that Walt noticed when he got home!

I can't wait to get another more neutral pair for every day wear! I wore every possible teal shirt this week just to wear those earrings! They are totally unique and different. The website is awesome and the pricing there is great! I will be putting another order in soon.

I will post pictures of the earrings soon...they are sooooo cute!

TTFN

1 comment:

  1. Well Tina, this came to my attention courtesy of Google Alerts, which notifies me any time ChickBait is "in the news" -- or in someone's blog, apparently!

    I am Amy, founder and chief executive chick of ChickBait, and I cannot tell you how reading this blog made my day! Thank you for your wonderfully kind words, and it is such a joy to see that ChickBait made you smile, and also made your husband notice! That is basically the goal of the whole thing--making people smile and helping them flaunt their passion for the outdoors! I am very happy you are enjoying your ChickBait earrings, and I would love to send Walt a t-shirt. What size and where should i send it?
    Amy
    amy@chickbait.com

    ReplyDelete

Say What?@?

Name: Thomas Family
Occupation: Family Unity
Education: Parent's of twins *double the trouble*
Here for: Good times and Family memories