Saturday, January 16, 2010

The Plan of Attack for Sunday 1/17 at CVS

If you haven't seen the CVS add yet for Sunday  -  I feel horrible for you!

There are some great deals, not to mention the chance to double your Extra Bucks (4% vs 2%).

The first thing I plan on getting for that day is the Soda special:

6 (12pks) Pepsi products for $20

I know that sounds high - but you get $10 ECB's back!  That's like paying less then $2 bucks a 12 pack!

Plus I have $4 bucks in ECB's and a $1 off at least 4 (12 pks) of Pepsi product.

So technically out of pocket - I will only be paying $15, and getting back $10 ECB's. 

Technically then, I am only paying $.83 cents a 12 pack!  That's an amazing deal!

Especially with our vacation coming up soon - and some of the Holiday's (St. Patty's, Easter).  We will be well stocked up for Soda!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say What?@?

Name: Thomas Family
Occupation: Family Unity
Education: Parent's of twins *double the trouble*
Here for: Good times and Family memories