Saturday, January 2, 2010

Chickens are annoying sometimes

Today was the first time I considered making some home made fried
chicken!
We got 8 baby chickens in September if 2009 and they have been pretty
awesome so far. Lately we have been letting them wonder about the yard.
Well today I was going out to give the chickens some salad left overs
and one of the rhode island reds is up on my brand new patio racing
towards me.
At first I think this is adorable! Then I realize .... Oh he after
the food. And then the little bastards does the unthinkable. He
stops mid strut , looks right into my eyes, and proceeds to drop a
hot , steamy pile of chicken pooh a few inches from my foot!! It was
so gross!!!!!
Now I have to figure out how to keep chickens off my patio!
TTFN!
Sent from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say What?@?

Name: Thomas Family
Occupation: Family Unity
Education: Parent's of twins *double the trouble*
Here for: Good times and Family memories