Saturday, May 23, 2009

New products I can't live without


With summer time just around the corner and living in this dry desert I have a couple of new products that are must haves.

We went camping about a month and a half ago in Utah. And our tradition is we always stop and eat at the Cracker Barrel on the way back into Vegas. Well besides loving that down home food, we also love to shop inside the Cracker Barrel. This last time I notice they had a bigger selection of "organic" or "natural" products for home and body. The first usual ingredient in most natural or organic body products is Sunflower oil. Well everyone that knows me, knows that I am allergic to Sunflower oil. (Do you know how much stuff contains it! Like most potato chips, lip gloss and body lotions....they even make Sunflower milk!) Sorry - digressed a little there....

Well there was one body product I came across called Badger and you can view their products at www.badgerbalm.com. The product I got is called Foot Balm and with summer around the corner I don't want any "crusty" feet when I am walking around with my sandals on! Everything in the balm is Organic. The best part - the first ingredient is EVOO (extra virgin olive oil). I have been using this product for about 2 weeks now and it has made a WORLD of difference! I love it. It's not too greasy, I can put it on and put my sandals on and my feet aren't slipping around. It's a very good product. I am only bummed that I didn't get more of them!

They have products for stress relief, troubles with sleeping etc. and they are all balms that you would use to rub into pressure points. I think this is brilliant. It's amazing how much a certain smell can take away stress. Like everyday smells or the smells of the holidays can make you smile because you are relating it to a particular memory. (heavy sigh - having one of those moments now!)

So please check out their website when you get a moment.

The second product I really love is Cibu's Therma-Shine protector. It's called Sashini and it's great for protecting your hair from heating elements. What I've started doing especially since we have been hitting some hundred degree days here in Vegas, is putting this on my hair daily. Prior I was only using it in conjunction to my flat iron. Now I am using it daily and have seen a big difference in my hair. The ends are not dry at all and my curl is better when I let it dry naturally. This product is similar to Chi's heat protector but I think Cibu's smells better. Check out Cibu's website under my Fav's or at www.cibuinternational.com.

TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say What?@?

Name: Thomas Family
Occupation: Family Unity
Education: Parent's of twins *double the trouble*
Here for: Good times and Family memories