Thursday, May 21, 2009

Losing Teeth


The kids have been losing teeth like crazy!! I believe Owen has lost 7 teeth total and Keelee has lost 5. They started losing their teeth in April 2008 so they were 4. They are going to be 6 in a little over a month. This picture was taken right after they lost the tooth next to their top front right tooth <- wow that was a mouthful! They both lost this tooth the same day! Keelee actually pulled hers out herself because it was irritating her! This is the second time she has done that. She is so brave!

Owen is a little more challenging. He's normally very much a boy. He can fall, smack his head, scrap a arm or leg and get up and just dust himself off. But when it comes to teeth oh man he is not so brave! I have so much video of the "drama" of pulling his teeth! He refuses to do it. Every tooth that has come out of Owen's mouth has been because of me! He won't let Walt get near his mouth, which is strange because Walt has never done anything to make him scared of pulling his teeth.

So I have guilty Mommy feelings because my girl just yanks them out in 2 seconds before I can even get the video camera on or my camera ready. Then my boy has like 10-15 minutes of video for each tooth! Go figure!

They have been consistently losing the same teeth but in opposite orders. Except for their 2 front teeth and now these side teeth. It's just crazy how big they are getting. I can't believe they are going to be 6! I don't know where the time went!

Well - we have some ambitious plans for yard work tomorrow. Walt is putting in a pond by our Pecan tree! I will post up some pics later.

TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say What?@?

Name: Thomas Family
Occupation: Family Unity
Education: Parent's of twins *double the trouble*
Here for: Good times and Family memories