Saturday, May 16, 2009

Cibu Order Arrived!


Okay...I am going to try to make this a short post. But I have to sing the praises of Cibu. I was first introduced to Cibu via Youtube by Fafinettex3. I was watching one of her Makeup Organization videos and saw that she had a post for Cibu products on her site. At that time Cibu was actually doing one of their Liter shampoo specials where you could get that awesome Water bag holder with your Cibu purchase. Needless to say I got 2 of them and 1 was supposed to be for my sister in law but then I ran out of Shampoo and had to steal one of hers! LOL ! Sorry!

So when I got home from work on Thursday I saw my Cibu Package sitting on the kitchen table. I was so excited! I got my order of
* "Wok this Way" sculpting sauce
* "Mousse Lee" foaming volumizer
* "Sashini" thermal shine solution
* Travel bag with "Shang High" products in it

I was so excited and of course they also sent me 2 free samples of conditioner for my hair! If you have a minute check out youtube for any product reviews. For myself I love Cibu. I get my hair cut every 3 months since I am trying to grow it out and the last time I was at the salon my hair dresser thought I had my hair cut by someone else since my ends weren't as damaged as they usual are. I then told him about Cibu and how awesome it was. He said he could tell I was doing something different because my hair had very few dry areas like it normally has.

I can tell a difference with my hair. I am trying the Mousse Lee for the first time (Don't you just love the names!) and I really like it. It really does lift my roots and make my hair feel thicker. I have naturally curly hair that is fine. So it tends to look thicker then it actually is.

Seriously though. Check out Cibu...your hair will LOVE you for it! www.cibuinternational.com


TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say What?@?

Name: Thomas Family
Occupation: Family Unity
Education: Parent's of twins *double the trouble*
Here for: Good times and Family memories