Sunday, March 21, 2010

My awesomely cool kids!!

Dear hubby and I are so lucky.

Our awesomely cool kids taught themselves how to ride bikes! 

So we don't have to run half way down the street holding onto the bikes....as hubby said..."they totally saved our backs!".

This is how I discovered my kids could ride...

The kids were out front and we have a really long drive-way, they were playing with these bikes that they have had since they were 4.  I was inside and was opening the blinds in the living room.  As I was sliding the glass window open so I could watch the kids, I see out of the corner of my eye a red flash.  I then see that little red flash was my son flying down the drive way on a bike!!!

I totally yelled out the window like some crazy lady "Owen - what are you doing?  Are you riding a bike?  How...when....where....did you learn how to do that?????"

"Mom - I'm riding my bike....and I am teaching Keelee how to do it now."

"But - when did you learn?"

"I just taught myself"

Wiping a little tear from my eye, I grabbed the video camera and headed outside.  I still need to take some still pictures and post them...but the video is precious.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say What?@?

Name: Thomas Family
Occupation: Family Unity
Education: Parent's of twins *double the trouble*
Here for: Good times and Family memories