Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Chipotle = Heaven on Earth

Seriously.....why is Chipotle so good?

I ponder this daily...and look forward to every Wednesday night! That's our Chipotle night.

If you haven't had Chipotle yet - STOP READING THIS AND GO GET CHIPOTLE. SERIOUSLY

Anyways....

Chipotle is some frickin fantastic food. It can't be duplicated or replicated (sorry Qdoba). It's a easy to order, no frills attached hunk of goodness all wrapped up in a buritto for those on the go or in a bowl for us slow pokes.

Either way you make out HUGE at Chiptole.

First of all - Freshness! You can't be it.
Secondly - Portion size! Are you kidding me with the bowl's and burritos?
Lastly - Price! It's between 6-7 bucks....and you get a huge portion!

The only bad thing I can say about Chipotle....now shush...cause this is Top Secret!

They add a secret ingredient that makes you ...


Have to go back EVERY WEDNESDAY to get your fix! It's like CRACK! Not that I have ever tried Crack...but....to me it's like CRACK!

I Heart your FACE Chipotle-Creator-Dude-Who's-Now-A-Millioinaire-For-Putting-Yummy-Edible-Crack-In-My-Chipotle-Bowl-Every-Wednesday-Guy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say What?@?

Name: Thomas Family
Occupation: Family Unity
Education: Parent's of twins *double the trouble*
Here for: Good times and Family memories